[ RadSafe ] Anti-nuclear zealots over the globe.

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Aug 25 12:57:40 CDT 2009

The intent of my original post was merely to highlight the continuing
efforts by anti-nuclear zealots to oppose and block any and all efforts
to employ anything nuclear for any purpose.  Obviously there are means
for promoting and opposing various uses, but the zealots are extremists
who are still successful in obstructing the expansion of nuclear
production of electricity.

True, the original article included not a single peep about nuclear
power -- the element in common, however, is the irrational opposition,
in my opinion, to all things nuclear -- therein lies the continued
irrational suppression of constructive nuclear energy. Likewise
regarding many constructive uses of DU.

The nature of all weapons of warfare is an unfortunate reality of  human
behavior. Land mines are recognized widely as one of the more insidious
such weapons  having aftereffects lasting decades. We are magnificent,
remarkable animals, but we do have our nasty sides, too -- kinda' like
the rest of the animal kingdom (or serfdom).

Please accept my apology for a lack of clarity.
Best,
Maury&Dog  (Maury Siskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)