[ RadSafe ] Brief email test ...

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat Aug 29 15:06:40 CDT 2009

Oh well ... old directions never die; they don't even fade away. They
mate with instructions and begat Rules! When all else fails, read the
directions, i.e., http://radlab.nl/radsafe/radsaferules.html

Radsafe only handles plain text and pdf -- not other text styles and not
other attachments. My test email below did reach me via Radsafe, but the
earlier test conataining super and subscripts apparently has been
consigned eternally to the email depths of the Sargasso Sea!    <g>