[ RadSafe ] Global Warming

Chris Steinmann crsteinmann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 01:29:54 CST 2009

This topic has interested me greatly over the past 10 years, mostly b/c I
attended a very "green," dare I say, liberal and public university during
the heat of this global climate change debate.  I was constantly appalled
that otherwise known as relatively noteworthy scientists, some distinguished
professors refused to acknowledge simple facts that, to me, immediately
discredit the theory.  The graphs that were shown to me, in particularly
ones produced by the IPCC, clearly indicated that atmospheric gaseous
changes were a result of temperature change, not the other way around.  I
also remember learning this from my 5th grade Earth Science teacher.
But these same scientists who were adamant on "closing the book" on the
debate, were in some cases very calculated with impressive research that
they would never "close the book."  With other subjects they would welcome
insightful, inquisitive and thought provoking comments.
What happened?

-Chris