[ RadSafe ] Global Warming

Richard D. Urban Jr. radmax at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 6 22:28:25 CST 2009

Yes, you're right... only SELECTIVELY publishing the damning emails such as 'if an FOIA request comes in, DESTROY your files, DON"T turn them over and follow the rule of law' and 'Let's hide the REAL numbers and just pretend they don't exist'...  as opposed to also publishing the REALLY damning emails, like 'Hey Doug, how's the wife and kids? Did you have a good weekend?... certainly makes ME mistrust the hackers/deniers agenda as opposed to the CRU "Scientist"!

SELECTIVE or not, there is NO EXCUSE for these gems...