AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Global Warming

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Dec 9 11:48:37 CST 2009

Thanks Cary,

This is one of the examples, how to solve different opinions (not only) at
RADSAFE! I hope I was politely enough to ask for a translation (for those
fortunately very few US-hardliners on RADSAFE probably not servilely
enough). Please may I ask RADSAFERs to formulate their messages in such a
way, that even foreigners with 55 years of experience in English might
understand their comments. (Actually this is the first time in many, many
years that I face this problem.)

Are we going to run around with respirators which count the CO2 we emit and
tax us. We would be not far from one terrible (and great) science fiction
movie, where people have a certain account of food, calories, energy, light
etc. And when this is exhausted they are collected by a special police to
die.

Thanks for all the Greens to put us further to such visions.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7