AW: [ RadSafe ] Nuclear Explosions since 1942

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Dec 9 14:04:36 CST 2009

Dear Cary,

May I correct you: There was no nuclear explosion in 1942 or even until
1945, but as correctly stated in the maps you referred to: The first
explosion ever of a nuclear bomb was on 16 July 1945 at Alamogordo. I
visited the site a year ago. If the nuclear bomb would have been available
already in 1942 world history would be quite different - better or worse?

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.