AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Global Warming

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Dec 9 16:14:52 CST 2009

Thanks Ed, for your kind words. At my age one is already adjusted to stand
silly comments and conflicting statements!

I wonder whether you will be in spring at this years Marianske Lazne
conference in the Czech Republic where we met last time. I am supposed to be
during this time in Sevilla, Spain, for three months, but hope to be able to
combine this with the Conference in Marianske Lazne.

Best wishes to you and your wife!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.