[ RadSafe ] Re: Global Warming

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 9 18:10:13 CST 2009

Speaking of science at EPA, here is a piece from a few years back about the
15 psig vacuum at Region IV EPA:

http://www.logwell.com/tech/uic/15psi_vacuum.html

I had occasion to take the deposition of the lead UIC permit writer at
Region IV, and just for fun asked him about the 15 psi vacuum referenced in
dozens of UIC permit documents.  His answer, under oath, was he was not a
physicist and did not concern himself with such matters.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588