[ RadSafe ] Obama makes NO nuclear compromise to pass cleanenergy bill

Flowerday, Scott scott.flowerday at dhs.gov
Thu Dec 10 12:46:31 CST 2009

It might be good to quit drawing generalizations ("the majority of
Democrats").  Politics and science do not mix.  Pro-nuclear Republicans
elect representatives that aren't smart enough to comprehend evolution
(or they are smart enough but just not honest).  Environmental Democrats
aren't smart enough to understand the benefits of nuclear power with
respect to the environment.  I have decided that there is too much
stupidity on both sides of the aisle to embrace either party and try to
figure out which candidate will actually cause the least amount of harm.
Considering the eight years prior to electing President Obama, my
decision to vote for Obama was fairly easy.

As far as showing Franz that there has been positive change under Obama,
I would suggest that the best evidence to date (that there has been
positive change) is that he has not fabricated any evidence to start any
new wars and seems to be intent on finding a way to end the ones that he
inherited.

Scott