[ RadSafe ] Obama makes NO nuclear compromise

Richard D. Urban Jr. radmax at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 10 14:40:28 CST 2009

I believe it was Saddam who fabricated evidence, the Iranian, French, British, German, Israeli and even Russian secret services all THOUGHT he had WMD... BECAUSE Saddam WANTED IRAN to think so... (of course, this 'history' was all re-written by the GWB haters and those trying to get on the good side of Jihad).  Monday morning quarterbacking doesn't change what the facts were on Sunday Morning.  The Taliban/Alkaseltzer crowd wouldn't have been empowered had it NOT been for GWB's 2 predecessor's first abandoning and then ignoring Afghanistan... no wonder 'they' hated 'us'...

As for US presidential fabrication, I believe it was Presdent WJC who fabricated a weapons factory to bomb, just to cover up a stained dress... And let's not even start with the whole birth certificate thing...   Not that I'm defending GWB, he willingly went along with all the bogus spending, just like his father went along with the bogus taxing...

BHO has already stated under his plans "electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"... does that sound like he's for ANYTHING like nuclear???  Maybe he'll change his tune when IBEW and UWUA fall under SEIU and Andy Stern... So much for 'Hype and Cheat'!

But believing 9-11 was a conspiracy is dumber than believing AGW is true, talk about using your a$$ over your brains.
So much for AGW concensus...
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/gray_global_warming/2009/12/08/296137.html?s=al&promo_code=92E7-1

SOLUTIONS... Absolute, Binding, RETRO-ACTIVE Constitutional Term Limits
Galt/Patton 2012, 2016, 2020, 2024... (only in my dreams)

And Franz, take the time to look up the abreviations...

radmax