[ RadSafe ] RE: X-ray course

Geber, Kurt R. (KSC-IHA-5000)[Innovative Health Applications LLC] kurt.r.geber at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 15 13:35:22 CST 2009

https://www.atrrs.army.mil/atrrscc/courseInfo.aspx?fy=2010&sch=081&crs=6H-F18%2f322-F18&crstitle=MEDICAL+X-RAY+SURVEY+TECHNIQUES&phase=

Kurt R. Geber, CHP
Agency Health Physicist
NASA Occupational Health
kurt.r.geber at nasa.gov
Office: (321) 867-4795
Cell: (321) 289-2026

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:19:07 -0500
From: "McClung, Danny" <danny.k.mcclung at va.gov>
Subject: [ RadSafe ] X-ray course
To: <radsafe at radlab.nl>

The US Army Medical Department Center and School at Fort Sam Houston, Texas had a good 2 week course called "Medical x-ray survey techniques". I used to help teach it. We always had Army civilians (and other service personnel) in the course. I am not sure about others outside the services. Anybody on here care to chime in on the current status of this course?

Dan McClung, BS, RRPT
Health Physics Consultant
MERRT Program Manager
Office of Public Health and
Environmental Hazards (13A/C) Veterans Health Administration
202.527.2323