AW: [ RadSafe ] Provocation

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Dec 18 17:10:53 CST 2009

Yesterday I sent a message in reply to your unacceptable comment and
received a reply, that your given e-mail address was not valid.

My question to Radsafe therefore is whether such persons ("Supertrolls")
with faked e-mail addresses should participate on RADSAFE.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.