[ RadSafe ] RE : Chernobyl Exclusion Zone Radioactive LongerThanExpected

Chris Steinmann crsteinmann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 23:42:52 CST 2009

Franz, maybe it is me, Supertroll, that you speak of.  I have no
publications...I am fresh out of college newly working in the radsafe
field.   My first boss was informative and enthusiastic and provided
encouraging support regarding work in the Health Physics industry.  I joined
this list after hearing him and colleagues discussing the interesting
topics.  That is known as positive reinforcement.  It works Franz.  I don't
have a shred of the amount of experience that most professionals on this
list have.  Why do you thing I am on it?  Maybe to learn?  This issue
concerns me due to the lack of young professionals in the industry and the
future of nuclear power and nuclear research.

If you need anymore of my information please request...I would be happy to
oblige.  In fact, I will be coming to Germany around June, maybe I could hop
on a train to Austria and you could tell me about one of your occupational
experiences that you learned from the most.  I will buy you a Stiegl or
marzen of your choice.

Nonetheless, I digress.

I enjoy the list and hearing about all rad related issues, notably the
behavior of radionuclides in the environment.  The bickering gets old and
tired...and I feel like over the past two years that I have been reading it,
90% of the time it could have been avoided.  Sometimes a bit childish.

Franz, I read the other day that the "moderator" is stepping down.
You could rule with an iron fist.  Think about it.

Happy Holidays
-Chris