AW: [ RadSafe ] RE : Chernobyl Exclusion Zone Radioactive LongerThanExpected

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Dec 22 13:04:54 CST 2009

Syd,

Since you chose to distribute your ridiculous and absurd thoughts to the
list I reply to all of them:

I do not label anybody, I have not called this person "Syd Levine" ever as a
troll. I am by far not en elitist, I have never expressed any hatred against
"America" - neither to Peru, Uruguay, Brasil, Canada, Paraguay, Chile,
Argentina, Belize, Guatemala, Mexico, Honduras, not even to the USA
"Syd Levine" cannot be found on Google, this is usually regarded as being a
troll.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7