AW: [ RadSafe ] RE : Chernobyl Exclusion Zone Radioactive LongerThanExpected

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Dec 22 14:11:45 CST 2009

Friends,

This reply confirms more than everything else the disqualification of this
person - I wonder whether his ridiculous comments are appreciated  by his
employer - if he still has one.

Mr. Levine, I seriously recommend that you leave the RADSAFE group - you
have nothing reasonable to contribute.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7