[ RadSafe ] 'Smoking Kills: The Revolutionary Life of Richard Doll'

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:40:02 CST 2009

The MRC launched above title in October in the Royal Society. I have not seen an original copy yet but it is likely to contain a lot of interesting and controversial material relating to epidemiology. I would no be surprised if the book has important information relating to the Agent Orange controversy as well as to radiation risks.

The author is Conrad Keating, "Writer-in-Residence

The Wellcome Unit for the History of Medicine
45-47 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 6PE"
+44 1856 274615

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers at hotmail.com