AW: [ RadSafe ] Maine --- cancer and cell phones

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Dec 25 12:25:09 CST 2009

Your message is rather confusing. What message do you want to treansfer to
RADSAFE? I am sure that not even US RADSAFErs are able to understand your
brabble. No valium needed and I can pay a  beer myself. I have been once in
Houston, visiting a good friend and excellent scientist, who unfortunately
died much too early. I have no scientific reason to visit Houston unless you
tell me one and pay my expenses. Expecting a beer is sure not a reason.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Anti-US agitator according to a few RADSAFE hardliners.
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Wien/Vienna
AUSTRIA