[ RadSafe ] Re: More on cell phones

bobcherry at satx.rr.com bobcherry at satx.rr.com
Thu Dec 31 15:08:31 CST 2009

What Mike is suggesting below was once called "prudent avoidance," which was generally discredited almost 20 years ago by those working in the RFR/microwave radiation safety field.

I suggest to those worried about localized cranial heating due to cell phone use, (1) get a better cell phone and (2) always wear a hat when you go outdoors under the sun.

Bob C