[ RadSafe ] Re: More on cell phones

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Thu Dec 31 18:30:05 CST 2009

Hi Mike,

I reread your post below and found almost nothing that I disagree with.  I must still be mulling
over the global warming thread from a few days back, which I dropped to enjoy Christmas but
still had strong disagreement with you on some of your posted points.  That plus headlines
like this:

"Maine to consider cancer warnings on cell phones"

have made me a litle touchy on bogus science turned into legislation.  Sorry I got my wires
crossed.

-Gary