[ RadSafe ] NCRP 151

Mark Ramsay mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 01:46:00 CST 2009

Greetings All.

I am about to put a load of calculations from NCRP 151 (Structural
Shielding Design and Evaluation from Megavoltage X- and Gamma-Ray
Radiotherapy Facilities) into spreadsheet form.

Before I do this, is anyone aware if this spreadsheet resource exists?
I'm not worried about a little effort, but since I have already
purchased NCRP 151 I would not like to 'reinvent the wheel' if someone
has already done some of this.

Also to note that we have some new video resource on Photon Interations
here:

http://www.ionactive.co.uk/multi-media_video.html?m=11

(When time allows this resource will be expanded to include more file
formats).

Rgs

Mark

Mark Ramsay