[ RadSafe ] Re: I131 patient during intercontinental flight

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 11 13:39:07 CST 2009

Congress reads?  Really? Great jumpin' butterballs! When did they start
doing that? I thought all they did was distribute tax money and credit
grown on credit farms.. Gosh, what a great revelation!  Maybe they will
do something to encourage nuclear power ... or the expanded availability
of nuclear medicine ... or ...
Cheers,
Maury&Dog