[ RadSafe ] "Radiation Shielding for Medical Installations" (RSMI 2009)

Enrico Sartori sartori at nea.fr
Mon Feb 16 03:54:43 CST 2009

      Dear Colleague,

We wish to draw your attention to the International Training Course on
"Radiation Shielding for Medical Installations" (RSMI 2009) that will be
held in Ericeira, Portugal, on 19-21 July. Detailed information about
the Course can be found at the following URL: http://www.rsmi2009.itn.pt/

During this Training Course, a set of lectures on Shielding Methods for
Diagnostic Imaging, PET and Radiation Therapy Facilities will be
delivered by top-class experts. Case studies and real examples will be
presented and discussed. Panel discussions will address topics of great
relevance in the field.

As the number of available places is limited, we encourage you to
perform your registration online a.s.a.p. at
http://www.rsmi2009.itn.pt/registration.html

We look forward to meeting you in Ericeira, next July and to a most
successful event.

Best regards,

The RSMI 2009 Organizers