[ RadSafe ] June 1-4, 2009 - International Dosimetry and Records Users' Symposium 2009

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:49:59 CST 2009

Dear All,

I wonder if any Radsafer has more information (see below).
Found this at:
http://www.iem-inc.com/newmeet.html
A few people I know are interested in more details.

Best Regards,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers at hotmail.com
June 1-4, 2009 - International Dosimetry and Records Users' Symposium 2009 - Location: To Be Announced. Meeting website: - coming soon! Planning is underway - the 2009 meeting Task Force is finalizing negotiations for the Symposium location along with this year's agenda. The new Symposium format introduced last year was so well received; we are going to follow the same this year - 3 days for general session with the 4th day, Thursday, titled "Spotlight Sessions". This day consists of focused breakout sessions offered on a first come, first serve basis. A preliminary agenda has been outlined; however, as we proceed, you once again have the opportunity to contribute. Please consider sharing your experiences and interesting insights by presenting these to your peers and fellow professionals. Again, we want to hear about your issues and resolutions in the dosimetry community. If you have a topic applicable to the agenda overview that you would like to present, or have a suggestion for a speaker, please send an abstract or brief overview to one of the Task Force members by February 16, 2009.  Inid Deneau (ideneau at landauerinc.com ) Neill Stanford (stanford at stanforddosimetry.com ) Isabelle McCabe (immccabe at radsafety.com ) Rick Cadogan (rcadogan at anl.gov ).