[ RadSafe ] HPA News - Mortality and Cancer Risks for Radiation Workers

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 18:49:19 CST 2009

More time "exposed" (20years?)
also means older, cancer risk much higher from AGE.

I did not find enough data to exclude age, not total radiation,
 as the factor more importantly associated with cancer. Controls?

Their conclusions are not consistent with Cohen's radon study, the Taiwan apartment study and every other exposure study I have seen, all associating lower mortality and cancer rates with MORE radiation.

Spike this rumor! More nuclear power depends on it.

Howard Long MD MPH, Epidemiology

From: "Fred Dawson" <fred-dawson at blueyonder.co.uk>