[ RadSafe ] Re: ABC (aus) 7;30 Report

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Jan 22 20:00:53 CST 2009

Jan. 22

         Begging your pardon, I think plastic being leached into pet food
as a result of irradiation is a long shot.  How many cats do you suppose
are being fed this irradiated food?  Thousands?  Tens of thousands?  As I
recall, that Australian TV program we were linked to earlier this week only
referred to one sick cat.  The reporter neither said nor implied that cats
(or any pets) were getting sick or or dying by the thousands.  I vote for
this being the opportunistic use of irradiation as a villain.

Steven Dapra