AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] FW: Nuclear Fuel Recycling

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jul 10 14:23:57 CDT 2009

RADSAFErs,

I have received quite a lot of negative and sometimes even hateful responses
on my comments, but in my probably decade long time at RADSAFE I have never
received anything like that Maybe I will do this later.

I first received this message directly to my private e-mail address and I
thought to answer it politely, but then I saw that it was sent to the full
RADSAFE list.

This person does not give either his identity nor his affiliation in his
message. He writes his more than absurd comments in German. I have never
experienced that any message to RADSAFE was sent in another language than
English.

At the moment I simply refuse to translate the message of this person to
English, but I might do in the future. It might be much simplier than the
translation of the recent "Spiegel" paper, beause it is sraightforward a
personal insult.

He might be a Greenpeace or similar activist. We do not need them on RADSAFE
unless they provide some reasonable arguments - did they ever provide them?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7