[ RadSafe ] 2nd Workshop NORM-ALARA in Dresden November 2009

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jul 20 15:03:53 CDT 2009

Dear collegues,

I forward the announcement for the 2nd NORM-ALARA workshop in Dresden in
November. Please find the details in the attached flyer as well as a
preliminary programme with all invited lectures and  contact addresses. The
workshop seems to cover many topics of NORM and especially scientists from
the former Eastern Block Countries will present their work on NORM issues.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD

MinRat i.R.

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Wien/Vienna

AUSTRIA

Von: Schulz [mailto:schulz at iaf-dresden.de]
Betreff: 2nd Workshop NORM-ALARA in Dresden November 2009

Dear  colleagues,

we are looking forward to the 2nd workshop "ALARA network for NORM" from
24th until 26th November 2009 in Dresden. We are glad about all of your
advices and suggestions concerning the organization of this workshop.

Herewith, we enclose the first announcement for this 2nd workshop. You will
find there some basic information, the preliminary program and the topics of
the invited presentations.

Furthermore, we like to inform you that there will be a possibility for oral
presentations of about 10 to 15 minutes but there will be no poster session.
Please feel free to contact us in case you are interested in that.

More detailed information about the scientific program, the social program
beside the workshop as well as the specifications about the accommodation
and the payment arrangements will follow in the 2nd announcement to this
workshop in some weeks. Until then please refrain from registration.