[ RadSafe ] It's Fear-mongering, but at least it's poorly written

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Jun 4 20:25:53 CDT 2009

June 4

         Kitchen device contaminated with Co-60 makes grate cheese!

         I was pleasantly surprised to see that the article appeared to
have no quotes from any pathological or professional anti-nukers (Bertell,
for instance), and no one invoked the memory of John Gofman.

         Mike:  should we not fear the grater, or not fear the lesser
(lessor?).

Steven Dapra