AW: [ RadSafe ] ...Disposal site for used nuclear fuel will be atForsmark, Sweden's SKB announced today.

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jun 8 15:32:48 CDT 2009

Bjoern,

Since our society only can be disturbed by exorbitant costs for projects it
was clear from the very beginning of the blocking of transport, use of
police and military that the anti's were using negative images  (police
against innocent and peaceful protesters.....) Yes, the strategy of the
anti's was always to break the nuclear cycle and to make nuclear energy so
costly that it was not competitive with "conservative" electricity
generation.

Franz

BTW I have also some remembrance of Torbjörn Westermark or rather his
institute, because I met him only once very shortly at a conference. I will
write it to you separately.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7