[ RadSafe ] Mystery...Italy recalls 'radioactive' wood pellets:report

Edmond Baratta edmond0033 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 16 09:29:18 CDT 2009

Have they tested the wood pelletes?  As we know, wood contains K-40 and also
Cs-137 from previous weapons testing.  Much of  the Cs-137 is still in the
northern hemisphere, especially in the lichen that the reindeer consume.  As
far as not burning well, that could be that the wood is still 'green'.  Why
is it everytime there is a problem, it's blame on that 'deadly' radiation?

Ed Baratta

edmond0033 at comcast.net