[ RadSafe ] Few exposed troops test positive for DU

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:37:06 CDT 2009

This journal provided a free copy of this article.  I am used to them
wanting something like $30/article and that is well beyond my non-existent
serious hobby budget.  Thank you.
Roger

EXPOSURE SCIENCE | *Biological Monitoring for Depleted Uranium Exposure in
U.S. Veterans* <http://www.ehponline.org/docs/2009/0800413/abstract.html>
Carrie D. Dorsey, Susan M. Engelhardt, Katherine S. Squibb, and Melissa A.
McDiarmid
953 [ Abstract <http://www.ehponline.org/docs/2009/0800413/abstract.html> ]
[ Full <http://www.ehponline.org/members/2009/0800413/0800413.html> ]
[ PDF<http://www.ehponline.org/members/2009/0800413/0800413.pdf>]