[ RadSafe ] Source Registry

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Wed Jun 24 10:04:21 CDT 2009

The special form certs are here:
 Certificate Retrieval Page

The SS&DRs are still not available -- you need to request them through your regulator, manufacturer/distributor, etc.

Best regards,

Cary Renquist
Radiation Safety Officer
Manager, Health Physics
Eckert & Ziegler Isotope Products
Direct:   +1 661-309-1033
cary.renquist at ezag.com

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On Behalf Of Syd H. Levine
Sent: Wednesday, 24 June 2009 01:03
To: radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Source Registry

Is there an online listing of Certificates of Competent Authority for sealed 
sources these days?  I did not see anything at RAMPAC.  I did see the old 
NRC list says they are still reviewing security 
(http://nrc-stp.ornl.gov/ssdr.html).  Does DOT have a list online?

I see OSRP is listing selected ones online like this one:
(I am impressed with the measures being taken to prevent terrorists from 
getting details what with my name and address at the bottom of this 
certificate.  Sheesh)


Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588
E-mail:  analog at logwell.com
Web URL:  www.logwell.com

You are currently subscribed to the RadSafe mailing list

Before posting a message to RadSafe be sure to have read and understood the RadSafe rules. These can be found at: http://radlab.nl/radsafe/radsaferules.html

For information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe and other settings visit: http://radlab.nl/radsafe/

More information about the RadSafe mailing list