[ RadSafe ] Nuke plants hike cancer risk: report

Riely, Brian P. brian.riely at ngc.com
Thu Jun 25 11:17:26 CDT 2009

4 doctorates in 3 yrs?

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On Behalf Of Lorraine Marceau-Day
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:41 AM
To: Robert Atkinson; radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] Nuke plants hike cancer risk: report

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.  Here are only his degrees and appointments.  It seems very odd to me that he received 2 PhD's from  two universities in the same year.  Also  he is only an adjunct professor in all of these "jobs", so really doesn't hold a research professorial position.

Just my two cents worth

Lorraine

ACADEMIC BACKGROUND

Bachelor of Science, University of Saskatchewan (1992)

Master of Science, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Saskatchewan (1999).

Master of Science, Epidemiology, Netherlands Institute of Health Sciences at Erasmus University (2005).

Doctor of Science, Epidemiology, Netherlands Institute of Health Sciences at Erasmus University (2006).

Master of Public Health, Netherlands Institute of Health Sciences at Erasmus University (2007).

Doctor of Public Health, Netherlands Institute of Health Sciences at Erasmus University (2007).

PhD, Psychiatry, University of Saskatchewan (2008).

PhD, Epidemiology, Erasmus University (2008).

ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS

Adjunct Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Saskatchewan

Adjunct Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Saskatchewan

Adjunct Professor, Graduate School of Public Policy, University of Regina

Teaching JSGS 832.3 Population Based Health Program Management

Teaching JSGS 833.3 Performance Measurement in Health Care Organizations

Sessional Lecturer, Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan

Teaching MBA 898.3 Managing Health Care Organizations

Sessional Lecturer, School of Public Health, University of Saskatchewan

Teaching SPH 898.3 Population Health

Sessional Lecturer, Graduate School of Public Policy, University of Saskatchewan

Teaching SPP 898.3 Population Health

M. Lorraine Marceau-Day, Ph.D.,

Safety Program Administrator

Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices

Louisiana State University

6980 Jefferson Highway

Baton Rouge, LA 70806-8109

Phone: 225-578-4616