AW: [ RadSafe ] WG: Radon tolerance - questionnaire

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Jun 27 14:25:10 CDT 2009

Dear RADSAFERs,

I made the same error as some weeks ago. I did not look at the format of the
questionnaire and implicitely assumed that it would be pdf as it usually is
the case. But actually it is word and therefore - as I learnt - it will not
be distributed on RADSAFE.

Please disregard the mail about the questionnaire until I might find a
possibility to convert it to pdf (which I doubt....).

Sorry again!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.