[ RadSafe ] WG: LSC2010

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Jun 30 14:18:51 CDT 2009

Dear collegues,

I am pleased to forward the first announcement of LSC 2010. We decided in
Davos last year, that the next conference should be held in Paris, organised
by Philippe. Please mark the date of the conference (6-10 September 2010)
already now in your calender of 2010, I will forward any news as soon as I
receive them.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD