[ RadSafe ] Yucca Mtn

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Tue Mar 10 04:48:33 CDT 2009

Much of the recent delay at Yucca Mountain has been attributed to a
990,000 year increase in the extension of the EIS design review.  All of
the plans were made, money spent and hoops jumped until this fool came
along to deny this investment in the future too.

Typically I would write a pointed political expression of disgust here.
Out of respect for the solemnity of this august international body I
refrain.

Doug Huffman
Washington Island
Wisconsin