[ RadSafe ] radiation protection survey for RIA

Mike manosph at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:07:42 CDT 2009

hi to everyone!,

I am new to this mailing list, so forvive me if I have posted an already
anwered question. But before I posted this question I did a little search.
My question is whether there is proper bibliography that can help me into
finding out all the details in order to write a survey about the radiation
protection in RIA and diagnostic nuclear medicine.
To the best of my knowledge, RIA does not have many issues, as the sources
involved are minute and do not offer much of a risk. Is this correct? But I
need to find all the arguments that properly support such an argument.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mike