[ RadSafe ] Erratum "There's No Such Thing As Nuclear Waste"

Dale Boyce daleboyce at charter.net
Fri Mar 13 21:55:35 CDT 2009

Ooops. Mistake on my part. The $200 per month is already several percent of
the median income. Slipping a decimal point puts energy at close to 100% of
a median income household. However, it only amplifies the conclusion.

If I haven't made another egregious error. Energy costs are close to 100% of
the median income. OUCH! Thank God for rich people to make up the
difference! I will go back to trying to document  each of my assumptions.

Glad I own a tent and sleeping bag!

Dale