[ RadSafe ] RE: Article on Chernobyl

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Mon Mar 30 15:58:28 CDT 2009

This article inspires me with several whimsical thoughts:

So then, if there really is a human population problem, we need only ensure a significant
worldwide increase in radiation exposure.  Voila!  Problem solved.

Or, Chernobly: Your Retirement Paradise!!  Scientifically proven to contain FEWER spiders &
insects.

Or, why do the authors fail to see a connection between insect & spider populations and the
OTHER Universal Causitive: Global Warming (or cooling, or whatever).  Radiation is always
the bad guy, it seems. (Student to teacher: Radiation disentigrated my homework.)

Or, I would be more interested in how much money the insects & spiders lost in the recent
market decline, and whether we can learn something from them about weathering these
cyclic market inversions.

OooooKay.  Back to work now, and a great week to everybody.  :)

-Gary Isenhower