[ RadSafe ] scientific arguments and LNT

Ludwig E. Feinendegen feinendegen at gmx.net
Mon May 11 11:41:41 CDT 2009

Hi All:

Thanks to Clayton for well placed arguments.  We need a sound theory and are on the way to it.  What we have now as the latest is in the paper I sent out today.  Here, I follow with a slightly earlier paper and its discussion that appeared in the relatively new journal Atoms for Peace - directed to a wider audience than that of radiation biologists and radiologists.

All the best,
Ludwig

Ludwig E. Feinendegen, M.D.
Wannental 45