[ RadSafe ] LNT

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Tue May 12 13:48:48 CDT 2009

Serendipity!

If not for LNT, we wouldn't have so many of you-all trained for the boom in nuclear power

that must occur when solar, wind , hydro and tide costs perplex the "clean" energizers!

Art Robinson, DDP Director, previous Pauling partner, principle in Oregon Inst Science and Med,

Home School Program designer for about 65,000 (including his 6 kids) has 2 of them about to get their

doctorates in nuclear engineering.

He knows something.

         Be ready.

Howard Long