[ RadSafe ] Request for CHP Support of AAHP ProspectusRule Change

Belden, Alyssa Belden at ehs.ucla.edu
Mon May 11 17:38:20 CDT 2009

Thanks to all of you who contacted me regarding this rule change.  As
the attachments did not come through, please contact me directly if you
would like me to send them to you.

Thanks,

Alyssa Belden

________________________________

>>> "Belden, Alyssa" <Belden at ehs.ucla.edu> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM >>>
Hello all,

I am sending this message as a request to enlist the support of CHPs
regarding a rule change to the ABHP Certification Exam Prospectus that
would affect potential participants in 2010.  This topic is scheduled
for discussion by the ABHP at the annual HPS meeting being held in
Minneapolis this July.

Please read the attached messages from Dr. Dan Gollnick, Ph.D., CHP, if
you would like to learn more about this rule and how it may affect exam
applicants.  If you are interested in supporting this rule change,
please e-mail me your letter of support so I may collectively forward
the letters on to the ABHP prior to the meeting.  You may also forward
the letter on directly to the ABHP.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at
Belden at ehs.ucla.edu or (310) 825-7147.

Thank you for your consideration,

Alyssa Belden

Senior Health Physicist