[ RadSafe ] Calling All users of the Thermo Scientific: Mini SmartION Ion Chamber
Thomas P Johnston
thomas.johnston at nist.gov
Wed May 13 13:18:30 CDT 2009
Good afternoon All,
I have a rather simple request, and would like feedback regarding this
Thermo Scientific: Mini SmartION Ion Chamber
1. Are you familiar with this meter?
2. Do you have this meter in your arsenal?
3. Pro's and Con's about this meter? Recommend? Yes/No? Junk? Must
have? Last choice? Wish list?
4. Applications for use? Hospital, Research Lab, Medical Physics,
Shipment survey meter, etc. All the above?
5. Which model: 2100, 2120, 2140 (Sv, Gy, R)
6. If you do have this meter: what problems have you encountered,
repair history, etc.
7. What did you pay for it?
8. Thank you for your assistance and feedback.
We are considering this meter, so your input will be greatly appreciated!
NIST Center for Neutron Research
National Institute for Standards and Technology
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 1733
Gaithersburg, MD 20899
More information about the RadSafe