[ RadSafe ] Obama to name Reid ally as NRC chairman

Edmond Baratta edmond0033 at comcast.net
Fri May 15 17:11:02 CDT 2009

What does one expect from our fearless Democrats?  It was no brainier that
they would ever build another Nuclear Power Plant.  Let the peasants freeze
in the winter and swelter in the summer.  Who cares!!  This past winter I
was in Naples, FL,  the price of electricity was very low as compared to
Massachusetts.  One reason being they have four Nuclear Power Plants.  Next
they will tell us when to breathe, as you know we all exhale that deadly gas
Carbon Dioxide!!!

Ed Baratta

edmond0033 at comcast.net