[ RadSafe ] Some new R & N (CBRN) Resource

Mark Ramsay mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk
Sun May 24 10:56:51 CDT 2009

Afternoon all.

Just a quick note about some new video resource which can be found here:

http://www.ionactive.co.uk/multi-media_video.html?m=13

"New resource for 2009! This video looks at the basic differences
between the R and N in CBRN (i.e. radiological vs nuclear hazards).
Since we tackle radiological hazards elsewhere this resource
concentrates on what makes nuclear 'nuclear'."

This is again quite simple stuff but I am sure will be of use to many
who want to brush up on the concepts of criticality etc.

All other video resource found here:

http://www.ionactive.co.uk/multi-media_video.html

Mark Ramsay

Radiation Protection Adviser