[ RadSafe ] More hazards from radiation

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri May 29 23:05:54 CDT 2009

May 29

         Rocky Flats is merely a dumb self-serving excuse.  The criminal in
question has no moral scruples, no respect for private property, and is
incapable of admitting that his problems lie within himself.  We live in a
"blame everyone but myself" society, and this is merely another dreary
manifestation of that fact.

Steven Dapra