[ RadSafe ] Campaign Against Depleted Uranium Opens Exhibit inBerlin

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat May 30 01:39:18 CDT 2009

Thanks, Chris, for the scope of your outlook ... <g>

" In case you're worried about what's going to become of the younger
generation, it's going to grow up and start worrying about the younger
generation."

"The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are
composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Maury&Dog  [MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com]