[ RadSafe ] AW: Eating Thallium vs NaI(Tl) crystals

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Nov 4 14:15:10 CST 2009

George,

Obviously you are at a scientific level, where it is necessary to explain to
somebody else the principles of gamma radiation detection.  Sorry, I am not
a target for your primitive "lecture", please respect that at RADSAFE you
are dealing with real experts. They are not only knowleagable in radiation
protection but also in radiochemistry and many other associated fields like
radioecology.

Best regards

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD