AW: [ RadSafe ] Vendor question

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Nov 5 11:17:55 CST 2009

Tom,

Since almost decades the Eastern European companies selling standards and
isotopes have an excellent reputation and their standards have been used in
Western European Countries extensively especially since they are much
cheaper than other ones, but of comparable quality. Business transactions
should not be a problem after the fall of the iron curtain and especially
since Hungary and several other Eastern European Countries became members of
the European Union. (About 9 months ago I travelled from Vienna, Austria,
via the Czech Republic to Poland, then  to Slovakia, Hungary and back to
Austria without being asked for a passport to show at any border.)

End of November I'll be in Hungary giving seminars, but that might be too
late for you.

Unfortunately I cannot give you detailed information about the company you
asked for, but I hope that this comment will be helpful.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.