[ RadSafe ] Calling the list owner

Geo>K0FF GEOelectronics at netscape.com
Thu Nov 5 17:49:45 CST 2009

I call the list owner to put an end to the name calling, bullying and
America bashing this on this forum

George Dowell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franz Schönhofer" <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at>
To: "'Geo>K0FF'" <GEOelectronics at netscape.com>; "RADSAFE"
<radsafe at radlab.nl>
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 1:44 PM
Subject: AW: Eating Thallium vs NaI(Tl) crystals

Dear George,

Your reply is very close to the absurd reasoning of ultra-green, ultra
anti-nuclear and ultra "against anything" activists, because you
deliberately twist facts: While I was referring to the potential hazard of
NaI(Tl) crystals being eaten (!) you obviously refer to thallium ingested as
a poison for rats (not mentioned in which chemical form). You have not given
any explanation to your comment on the "toxicity of NaI) crystals. Forget
this "toxicity".

I eat quite some NaCl every day, but I cannot see any reason why I should
incoporate any Tl - and I would urge you not to do it either.

Best wishes for your health and appropriate intake of food!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7